Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday's Things 3/21/13




• I love the sight of
2,400 lbs of landscaping stone on our yard.

We have lots of work to do this weekend, but I'm thankful I can do it.


• I love the sound of
Our daughter squealing "Daddy!" when my husband gets home.

It makes me smile & I know he loves it.


• I love the feel of

Taking care of my child.


It's wonderful to be able to work from home & watch her at the same time.


• I love the taste of
Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.


They're even better when shared with a one year old.


• I love the smell of
Grass growing at the start of Spring.

Things are starting to sprout around here.


• I'm thankful for
A happy, healthy family.

We are so blessed!

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

I love the return of Thursday things!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin