Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday's Things 3/28/13




• I love the sight of
Our daughter playing in sand for the first time.

She wasn't too sure about the feel of it, but soon
enjoyed letting it run through her fingers.


• I love the sound of
Birds chirping.

Spring is blooming and the birds are building nests.


• I love the feel of

Getting work done faster than a client expects.


Making someone happy is always a good thing!


• I love the taste of
Purple asparagus.


Have you ever tried it?
It was the first time I've seen it at the store.
J and I think it's milder than your average green asparagus.



• I love the smell of
Lavender.

It's clean, and calming.


• I'm thankful for
Easter to remember Christ's sacrifice.

He is risen!

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin