Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday's Things 4/18/13





• I love the sight of
Families playing at the park.

Playing catch, sliding, swinging, playing tag.


• I love the sound of
Big belly laughs.

Nothing better than a good laugh.


• I love the feel of

Swinging with my daughter.

The wind in our hair, warm sun shining and no rush to do anything.


• I love the taste of
Picnic food.

Chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, salad, fruit, Popsicles...


• I love the smell of
Lilacs.

I wish they would grow here.


• I'm thankful for
Our fur-baby, Kira's successful surgery.

She had a mass in her abdomen.
It was removed yesterday, and she's on the road to recovery.
Thank you God!

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin