Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday's Things 5/9/13






• I love the sight of
Foggy mornings.

The damp coolness. Dew coating the grass.

• I love the sound of
The crack of a baseball on a wooden bat.

Mix that with the sights and smells of baseball and you know it's summer.


• I love the feel of

Making a small gift for girlfriends.

Especially when it's unexpected.
I love to see the surprise in their eyes and the appreciation.


• I love the taste of
Cheese tortellini with spinach, Italian diced tomatoes and cream cheese.

A friend made it for dinner on Sunday and it was so good!
I'll try to get the recipe and share.

ETA: Here's the recipe!


• I love the smell of
Toasted pecans.

Nutty and warm.


• I'm thankful for
The ability to make friends easily.

I know this doesn't come easy or naturally for
some,so I try not to take it for granted.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin