Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday's Things 7/11/13





• I love the sight of
Scribbles my daughter has made on a piece of paper.

They may not look like much now, but I know this
is the start of learning, writing, drawing and imagination.


• I love the sound of
Little feet running through the house.

Each days she seems to get faster and more confident!

• I love the feel of

Snuggles right after waking up in the morning or after a nap.

I'll take them whenever I can get them!


• I love the taste of
Hamburgers off the grill.

Hot, juicy and good.


• I love the smell of
Toasted marshmallows.

We need to go camping, or have a campfire so I can toast a marshmallow or two.


• I'm thankful for
The creative abilities I was given.

I hope I can share them with my children, and help them enjoy being creative as well.

2 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

Lovely things to be happy about. I don't think I have ever toasted marshmallows.

Stratoz said...

Keep the child surrounded with color to play with.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin