Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday's Things 7/25/13





• I love the sight of
3 more baby teeth cutting through!

Just today 3 of "Redbird's" canine teeth broke through.

• I love the sound of
Tiny, precious giggles.

Some mornings Redbird will wake up and start talking and giggling to herself.
The sound of this makes J and I smile.



• I love the feel of
Sweet kisses "just because".

I don't care that they're on my knee or leg.
She's giving them on her own as a wonderful gift.


• I love the taste of
Homemade, warm French toast.

Don't forget the cinnamon and vanilla!


• I love the smell of
Grapefruit.

I need to get some grapefruit essential oil so I can diffuse it.


• I'm thankful for
Good friends who surround another when life gets tough.

The death of a parent is hard, and I pray I don't have to experience this for a long time.

2 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

How many teeth does baby have now?
Our granddaughter Keera has 12 already and she's only 12 months old.

Hol said...

A has 13 or 14 teeth now.
Wow, I can't believe that Keera has 12 teeth already and she's just a year old! Watch those fingers! ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin