Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday's Things 8/1/13





• I love the sight of
Butterflies flitting about.

I've seen Monarchs and a few others.


• I love the sound of
Laundry flapping in the wind.

Sheets, clothes drying in the sun.



• I love the feel of
Receiving a letter.

Postal mail is still fun to get.


• I love the taste of
Juicy oranges.

They're delicious and good for you!


• I love the smell of
Garlic bread.

Seems about time to make some.


• I'm thankful for
A sweet, loving husband.

He's my best friend and I'm so grateful for him.

2 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

Resonating all over this one

Cash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin