Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5 Things - 5/7/08



5 Things - 5/7/08


• I love the sight of

A technical drawing of a shelf my dad's father drew.
It's up on my office wall and I really need to frame it.


• I love the sound of

Rain hitting the roof as I'm going to sleep.

• I love the feel of

A movie that is written so well, that it can make me "feel"
what the character is going through - each time that
I watch it, and I already know what happens.


• • •
Like the cartoon Cars.

It may seem silly I know, but that one makes me get teary.
At the very end,
where Lightning McQueen pushes Mr. "The King" across the finish line.
It just gets me.

Add Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, along with Forrest Gump to that list.
I tear up every. single. time I watch them.
• • •


• I love the taste of

Homemade pizza, topped with all sorts of fresh veggies.

• I love the smell of

Before and after it rains.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin