Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

Wish You Were Here

I bet you're wishing I was here. Here, on this blog. Posting something.
Anything is better than a lonely page that hasn't been updated since last week.

Don't fret. I didn't forget about you my dear bloggy readers. I have a large project that will pretty much take up this week, and possibly next as well.

Eeeek!

Last week and the week before were both extremely busy for me and aided in my procrastination the delay of this current project.

Who said I'm a procrastinator? Who was it? Oh yeah, me.

Actually it was difficult to avoid when I had numerous projects and changes, and changes, and changes, and changes, and... sorry skipping record there. Anyway, there were bookoo revisions to be made and many, many phone calls that halted progress. (I know it's really beaucoups. See, I actually learned something from my 6th grade French class.)

So, if you don't see any posts from me, or if they're spread out, you'll know why. If I do get a chance to post, I can't guarantee how much sense they will or will not make. Heh. I guess it depends on the amount of sleep I get, and if I have anything interesting to write about.

I'm going to miss each and every one of you during this time.

There there, don't be upset. It will be okay. I'll be back before you know it. Maybe I'll even be able to pop in once in a while and write some blip of a post.


Say prayers for me. I made some pretty good progress today, but there's still a long way to go. I'd like to make it out of this project still standing, minus (tire) skid marks from sliding home at the last minute.

3 thoughtful comments:

glee said...

Don't worry, Hol! You have a lot to do and you know what your priorities should be.

I'll check back often just to be sure you are doing okay. Until then, I guess no news is good news, right?

Love ya!

Biddy said...

i'm a major procrastinator too!

also? i found a dog walking down y street that looks almost exactly like kira. weird? i nearly took her home with me but i just couldn't take another dog home

Hol said...

glee - Thanks. Sometimes pressure makes me work better, although I usually like getting things done earlier rather than later.

biddy - That is weird that the dog you saw looked like Kira. I wonder if she's an Aussie too.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin